Institute for Interdisciplinary Construction Process Management
The Institute for Interdisciplinary Construction Process Management of the Technical University Vienna consists of three distinct but related research areas.
- To use applied research to contribute to the optimisation of the design and construction process.
- To use attractive teaching methods to educate and encourage the next generation of building engineers.
- To provide consultancy services of the highest quality as a means of supporting the building industry.
- We use research to develop practice-oriented solutions
- We encourage our employees and research students to address relevant problems
- We strive to carry out research of the highest level in our areas of expertise
- We promote close contacts between industry and learning in the interests of the constant development of the construction industry
- We offer an education which is oriented towards the needs of industry and students and centred on high quality teaching
- We make it possible for our students to develop their curriculum with the minimum of bureaucracy and maximum of focus within an appropriate timescale
- We teach our students scientific methodologies for thinking and acting
- We pursue multidisciplinary learning and encourage teamwork and interdisciplinary network thinking.